CALL NOW! (240) 438-2649
HomeServicesDocuments NeededAbout Us

When you choose Goode Tax Preparation...please provide the following documents (as applicable):
Personal Information:
Last year's tax return
Social Security Cards, including dependents
Valid Driver's License

Income and Tax Information:
Pension and Annuity Statement (Form 1099-R)
Interest Income Statement (Form 1099-INT)
Dividends Statement (Form 1099-DIV)
Unemployment Compensation (Form 1099-G)
Miscellaneous Income (Form 1099-MISC)
IRA or 401k Distribution (Form 1099-R)
State Income Tax Refund (Form 1099-G)
Gambling or Lottery Winnings (Form W2-G)

Mortgage Interest Statement (Form 1098)
Real Estate Property and/or Personal Property Taxes
Medical Expenses
Tuition Statement (Form 1098-T)
Student Loan Interest Paid
Employee Business Expenses
Charitable Contributions
Rental Income and Expenses
Contact Us